What are Stain-Resistant Floors & Wall Systems?
Stain-Resistant floors and walls are formulated to withstand permanent discoloration that occurs when their surfaces come into contact with liquids or materials.
Benefits of Stain-Resistant Floors & Walls
Stain-resistant floors and walls offer many benefits.
Benefit highlights include:
- Protecting surfaces from unsightly stains that can affect how your environment is viewed by customers, visitors, and those who work in the environment every day.
- Making clean up easy and fast for staff.
- Saving money and time on the replacement or repair of stained surfaces.
While all industries can benefit from stain-resistant floors and walls, some industry floors and walls come into contact with stain-producing substances more often.
Recommended industries include:
- Healthcare - patient rooms, operating rooms, hallways, labs
- Education - classrooms, bathrooms, locker rooms, labs, cafeterias, hallways
- Hospitality - restaurants, kitchens, bars, hotels, pool decks
- Retail Environments - grocery store aisles, gifts shops, mall concourses, food courts
- Auto Dealerships-Auto Repair - service bays, lobbies, show rooms, waiting rooms
All of our floors and walls are formulated to be stain resistant. Our team of Territory Managers, Architectural and Engineering Representatives will assist you in finding the right floors and walls for your environment.
Recommended products include: